Chinese enterprises are in the stage of rapid development, and many of their products need to be upgraded to better meet the market demand in a sustainable manner.
The workshop is aims to reach a consensus on enterprises to develop sustainable products.
The events will develop the following topics:
- Lean software development, Agile project management and Kanban.
- Lean startup.
- Minimum usable product (MVP) design, requirements review, and release planning.
- Lean Canvas and Lean Start-up business model design.
- Growth engines: sticky, viral, and paid.
- Lean data analysis.
- Key indicators (OMTM) analysis and tracking method.
- Vision and transformation.
- Lean startup team management.
The event is targeted to professionals with at least 2 years of working experience and with a background on product development or management related positions.
The event series is comprised of 4 events