In response to national strategy of developing international organization personnel, CTC, as the one and only long-term supplier of translation services to UN in China, is capable and responsible to provide opportunities for domestic young people who have no idea of how to apply for international internship, selecting, developing and dispatching young talents for international organizations.
The event series aims to develop capacities in independently undertaking and managing UN document translation and interpretation projects
The event series is comprised of the following topics:
- Module 1: Fundamental Norms of UN Documents
- Module 2: Processing Strategies and Applicable Tools for UN Documents
- Module 3: Introduction to Translation of Common Documents from the UN Office at Vienna
- Module 4: Practical Training in Translation of Documents from the UN Office at Vienna
- Module 5: General Introduction to Translation of Documents from the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Module 6: Practical Training in Translation of Documents from the International Atomic Energy Agency
- Module 7: Considerations regarding Living in Vienna
- Module 8: Interviewing Skills and Capacity Training targeting Applicants for Posts in International Organizations
The events are targeted to youth with interests in translation and interpretation.
The event series is comprised of 5 events