This event focuses on increasing learning capacity of executives in governments, organisations, businesses, civil society, trade unions, academia, etc., while responding to a real global challenge in a multidisciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach. Critical peer-to-peer reflection is an important part of the experience. This experience of ‘exchange’ can generate new approaches across sectors, and help build systemic innovation and problem solving skills.
Implementing the UN declarations, principles and guidelines with focus on local capacity building for Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals.
This event is comprised of the following modules:
- Introduction to Agenda 2030 and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Interactive brainstorm sessions with our organisation-specific SDG-circle
- Reflection of best practices and challenges in the light of the 5 P's and the 17 SDGs
- Small interactive groups with own SDG-circle
- Debriefing and Q&A in plenum
Governments, businesses, civil society, trade unions, academia
This series is comprised of three events