The workshop is for the consultant to present his assignment deliverables and to discuss possible actions to be included in the Action Plan to deliver climate change learning in the country.
Specific objectives include:
- To discuss and validate findings of the two reports produced by the consultant (Background Study Report and the Learning Needs Assessment Report)
- To achieve mutual understanding on the purpose, the benefits and strategic area priority in the National Strategy;
- To identify, review and prioritise possible activities to be included in the Action Plan;
- To discuss implementation arrangements of the identified actions as well as the Monitoring and Evaluation Framework for the project.
- To agree on follow up actions towards finalization and launch of the National Strategy.